Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Favorite Iced Latte


My favorite thing in the world is to sit down and relax over an iced latte. I love trying a variety of flavors, but my basic method is always the same. Super simple, easy to make, plus it tastes just as good, if not better, than Starbucks!

My Favorite Iced Latte Recipe
  • 2 Shots of Espresso - I brew mine using our handy Verismo. You could easily use an espresso K-Cup or simply brew extra strong coffee...about half a cup.
  • Pour 1/2 Cup of Cold Milk Directly into the espresso. Mix well, and let it sit for a minute.
  • In another cup, add ice, creamer, and syrup of your choice. I like to add about 1/2 a teaspoon of Brown Sugar Cinnamon or Macadamia Nut made by Torani Syrups. Sometimes, I even make my own. I'll share that on another day. 
  • Pour your coffee over ice mixture and stir. 
  • Top with whip cream & chocolate if you are feeling fancy. 
  • Enjoy!
How do you drink your coffee?
Linking Up: Titus 2

No comments:

Post a Comment